Discharge Dredge Hose
Discharge dredge hose
ZEBUNG Rubber Dredging Hoses are purpose built to the special requirements of our clients. We are in the position to build hose sizes ranging from 100 mm ID to 2200 mm ID. Our designers will select the most appropriate materials from a wide range of products available to us to meet service requirements and the demands requested by our clients i.e. in regard to wear resistance, pressure ratings, tensile strength, bending capabilities and other parameters.
In general the ZEBUNG Rubber Dredging Hoses consist out of an inner lining which can be adjusted to meet the specific requirement of the transported medium. Wear indicator layers can also be implemented in the lining of the hoses which transport abrasive medium.
1. Used for mud piping of dredge.
2. Widely used for sucking or discharging of mud,water, oil, air, and Powered in Industry, agriculture, factory, mining and building etc.
Tube: Smooth NR/ synthetic rubber, generally color is black
Reinforcement: one or multilayer spiral fabric reinforcements, steel wire spiral layer,
Cover: Oil, abration and weather-resistant wrapped synthetic rubber.
1. The inner rubber liner is composed of wear-proof natural rubber and synthetic rubber
2. The reinforcement layer is composed of high strength rubber dipped chemical fiber and reinforced by spiral metal wire.
3. The rubber cover is composed of natural rubber and synthetic rubber.
4. The surface of the hose takes the shape of corrugated
1. Rubber hose pipes are used with dredgers for silt/gravels conveyance.
2. Pipe wall thickness range: from 20mm up to 50mm.
3. The suitable working temperature: from -20°C to +50°C.
4. Abrasion-resistant and bending –resistant.
5. It is convenient to install, flexible to use and safe.
Discharge Dredge Hose Pipe Specification Table