Floating Dredge Hose
Floating dredge hose
ZEBUNG Rubber Dredging Hoses are purpose built to the special requirements of our clients. We are in the position to build hose sizes ranging from 100 mm ID to 2200 mm ID. Our designers will select the most appropriate materials from a wide range of products available to us to meet service requirements and the demands requested by our clients i.e. in regard to wear resistance, pressure ratings, tensile strength, bending capabilities and other parameters.
In general the ZEBUNG Rubber Dredging Hoses consist out of an inner lining which can be adjusted to meet the specific requirement of the transported medium. Wear indicator layers can also be implemented in the lining of the hoses which transport abrasive medium.
Floating hoses apply to pipelines suffer great impact of seawater surge and always being used on dredgers. The hoses with self-contained foam floats connect with each other to compose a floating pipeline. This kind of pipelines have stable floation condition, can bear powerful tension and torsion force that steel pipelines cannot sustain in extreme enviroments.
Construction & Material
The inner layer of the self-floating hose is filled with low-density polymer.
It can make sure the hose emergence above water is not less than 20% of the total volume.
Flange can provide strong connection.
Carcass ply provides strong frame.
More efficient and economical than combined pipeline in the long term.
Internal rubber layer- high-quality NR, SBR, BR
Inner rubber layer thickness: 15-45mm
Floating layer: PE
Reinforcement layer——-strong tire cord and Floating material layer
External rubber layer–SBR and CR blend
Length:usually 5.8m or 11.8m or at customer’s request
1. Good wear resistance of the inner layer.
2. Colored indicator in the inner layer.
3. Outer cover with excellent abrasion resistance and UV protection
4. Single foam flotation casing to prevent water absorption.
5. The hose emergence above water is not less than 20% of the total volume.
6. Flange design according to customer’s requirement.
7. Bending angle : 0°-45° ( Maximum: 90° in short time )
8. The hose has two sides,so can take turns using it.
9. Easy to install, of good adhesion, long service life.
1. Design and manufacture a simulation system for fluid delivery on site, Help users to accurately understand hose life
2. Use OCRA FLEX software to help users determine hose fluid The best solution for the system
3, using 3D design software to accurately calculate product data for customers Provide reliable products that match theoretical data